Welcome to weyrlinghood. Sorry to say it, but it's rules time again. The rules for Weyrlings are similar, but different, than candidates.
1. No visitors in the barracks. Period. The only people OK'd to be in the barracks are weyrlings, WLM-staff, and weyr leadership (WW, WL, WiL) and the latter only for instructional or disciplinary purposes, otherwise all visits must happen on the beach or in another part of the Weyr.
2. Since, unlike many other Weyrs, our barracks are attached to our main commons cavern, for the first IC month of weyrlinghood, Weyrlings are confined to their beach, the commons, and the barracks. After that, they may range more widely throughout the Weyr, but there is no leaving the Weyr /ever/ until the WLMs allow it.
3. No /between/ until after the /between/ lesson. Period. Anyone trying to go /between/ prior to that would ICly likely be lost /between/, so just don't if you value your dragon.
4. No fighting. Strong emotions are dangerous, blah blah, don't do it, blah blah.
5. No sex. Sex is even more dangerous than fighting for young dragons because it makes them think you love somone else more than them. This stricture will be lifted after the Mating Flights lecture.
6. No drinking. Period. Now that you have a young mind linked to yours, it's essential that you don't let that mind be muddied. A drunken mind can cease to answer a dragon's need and cause a young dragon to panic, thinking you've died. Don't do it. This stricture will be lifted around the Mating Flights lecture.